About the Client
The Sleepy P Ranch is a privately owned equestrian show jumping training, sales, boarding & competition stable that sponsors young riders Wilton & Lucas Porter. The home base is Wellington, Florida with frequent competition tours throughout the US, Europe & Canada.
What We Did
The thought process behind the Sleepy P website was to design and create a website that was professional, cutting-edge, modern, but with a classical twist. This was accomplished by creating a very modern app-style navigation, custom-coded features, and image selection. We introduced a “black and white” theme that brought the imagery into a classical feel to enhance the modern looking elements that were coded into the website. This “modern meets classical” twist on the Sleepy P website really creates a one-of-a-kind viewing experience.
Modern App-Style Design
The Sleepy P website has an app-style navigation with a very modern touch. The app-style design includes a custom navigation that slides out from the right hand side of the screen with a gorgeous looking menu!
- Custom design to reflect Sleepy P colors and style.
- Modern app-style navigation.
- Customized slide-out menu.
- High quality movements and effects.
- Lightning fast website speed.
We designed the Sleepy P website so that the page layouts were “in your face” and were all in high quality. These modern and full-width layouts give a sense of style, boom, and keep the viewer’s attention. The imagery and layout design is key to bringing the website to life.
- Beautiful full-width headers and layouts.
- Photoshopped and re-touched images.
- Meticulous design elements using custom coding and fonts.
- Flawless on all mobile devices.
We created and customized a show schedule within the Sleepy P website so that Lucas and Wilton could let their following know when and where they will be showing. This mobile-compatible show scheduling system also allows the viewer to instantly get directions to the show and add their show to their Google Calendar, all with the push of a button!.
- Custom design and layout for show scheduler.
- Google Maps and Google Calendar integration.
- Easy to add, manage, and edit locations and shows.
- Displays notes, addresses, and other useful information..
We created and integrated an online shop to the Sleepy P website to enable them to sell their favorite branded merchandise. The online shop is clean, modern, and comes with an array of features that include automated invoicing, notifications, and shipping charges.
- Customized online shop.
- Automated communication for invoicing and receipts.
- Auto-linking website to payment processor notifications.
- Easy inventory and stock management.
- Easy to use e-commerce reporting and analysis.